Maintaining and providing a clean and sanitized environment is a must for workers and to prevents any illness caused by bacteria says Paul Haarman. While working in the kitchen, if you have an unsanitary surface, the bacteria may grow rapidly and cause many food poisoning problems. Make sure before you start working at your workplace that the area is properly cleaned and sanitized.
Tips by Paul Haarman to clean and maintain your pieces of equipment
- Procedure for Cleaning: The first step towards cleaning is by soap and detergent, but it’s not sufficient to get you a fully clean environment. Hence, the sanitation of that area is a must. Before sanitizing, better planning is very important for a workplace, mainly for food preparation areas. Better planning may ensure a clean surface regularly, which ultimately results in a bacteria-free clean surface. Planning for sanitation includes two components-
- You should have a list of cleaning and sanitizing agents with the proper information for their use.
- Make a schedule for cleaning and sanitizing, and point out the types of equipment to be cleaned regularly.
- Regular Maintenance of Equipment: Paul Haarman believes in philanthropy and actively practices. It referrs to the manufacturer’s training. And instructions provided to you for doing the work safely at your respective workplace. Some equipment needs high safety and precautions while and after using them. This process should be highlighted in your plan and sanitizing schedule. All the equipment must be clean following a routine and deeply monitored.
- As an employer, if you notice anything worth concerning regarding equipment cleaning propose like loose parts, frayed cords, or any other, immediately let your supervisor know about this particular thing.
Advantages of Hygiene:
All workers have to be familiar with standard sanitation and hygiene practices at their respective workplaces. Personal hygiene may be ensured by avoiding cross-contamination and break the cycle for transmission of microorganisms. Effective personal hygiene is always very critical for any essential service. It includes: –
- Take proper bath.
- Regularly wash your hands.
- Always keep your clothes and footwear clean, and always keep your professional and personal clothes separate.
- Keep your utensils clean when in use.
- Keep a separate cloth for cleaning purposes.
Follow social distance:
Plan a proper way for the workers at the workplace to increase the space between the contact of the peoples. Plan to establish essential services having a less workflow, provide cross-training for your employees across a different job to ensure safety for themselves as well as for customers.
In this high time, people returning more than fourteen days ago from the area have an active Coronavirus rate. If they don’t have symptoms of Covid 19 so take proper caution and do not put others at risk. Peoples who are not in direct contact with corona-positive patients are at less risk of getting and spreading the virus. So, help and fight the virus by spreading positive vibes all over society and provide people with hopes and confidence.